Monday, July 23, 2012

Just getting started!

There's a first time for everything! I've never been a blogger but I thought....no better time than now to start! Brad and I are expecting the arrival of our new little addition on September 5th, 2012. We found out back in May that we're having a little boy. Brad desperately wanted a girl, but is warming up to the thought of having his own little buddy to help drive Mom crazy :) He grew up with a total of 4 brothers, so needless to say he thinks all little boys are hellions. I didn't really care either way. I've grown up an only child most of my life, with step-brothers and step-sisters, but I never had siblings when I was young. I've always wanted at least one of each, so I was perfectly happy to find out we were having a boy! AND I've kind of always been partial to little boys :) I think he may be a little bit of a Mama's boy already!

The goal here is to have a way to share our journey with our family and friends who are many, many miles away. Of course it would be nice if everyone who ever meant anything to us could all live in the same neighborhood so we could share the most precious moments of our lives with each other....but this is real life! So this is the best we can do :)

Just getting started....many more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment